Barceloneta is a Spanish restaurant located in Miami Beach. Their specialties are tapas, seafood and the most amazing cocktails I’ve ever had. In the minute you step in Barceloneta you can feel the whole Spanish winery or bar vibe. It’s a modern ambient with a touch of European culture.
What you need to know
Go for dinner or lunch with the special someone. Get ready for some seriously delicious cocktails.
- Go for dinner or lunch with the special someone. Get ready for some seriously delicious cocktails.
- You’ll spend (three tapas, two cocktails) around $75 per person.
- Happy Hour weekdays from 4-6 pm and Tuesdays all day!
- Dress Code Night out outfit -see examples below-
- Waiters/Bartenders know what they’re doing and what they’re talking about.
- Rank: outstanding review in TripAdvisor, featured in Miami New Times, Open Table and Zagat.
- Favorite dishes: Barceloneta Pulpo A Feira, Tosta de Chroizo, Patatas Bravas.
- Favorite cocktail: Gazpacho Bloody Mary.
Hey! it’s Dani again! Writing to you from the comfort of my home holding a Stella Artois on a weekday. That’s how you know how much I appreciate good alcohol and amazing cocktails outside the ordinary. And Barceloneta knows how to do cocktails just right.
This time I visited the restaurants with my blogger friends (kisses bellas) and the attention was amazing. We had a full explanation of every tapa and cocktail from the owner itself.
I don’t want to make this post any longer because I know that some of you don’t like to read as much and you want to cut straight to the chase. So, here are my favorites.
Good Tapas to remember
I’ve told before how much I enjoy seafood right? Well, one of my favorite things from the sea is the octopus. Barcelonetta introduced to us the “Barceloneta Pulpo A Feira” a delicious octopus served with an amazing mash potato. Our next favorite was “tosta de chorizo” with an amazing meat serve with a red sauce and “Patatas Bravas”, potatoes serve with a touch of spicy sauce and a sweet aftertaste.
Drinks to Remember
Want to try a different cocktail with a beautiful presentation? Barceloneta is the place to do it. Once we got inside the restaurant the received us with a variety of cocktails. Bloody Mary, Gin and Tonic, Martinis and some others made with different fruits.
Our choices were:
Gazpacho Bloody Mary
and, Passion Fruit Gin & Tonic with blueberries
It doesn’t matter what you order, we can tell you with total confidence that you’ll love any drink or tapa in Barceloneta. Plus, they have a lot of vegan options, too.
There’s no excuse to go the next weekend to this place in Miami Beach.